FIFA World Cup 2018 Tickets are now on sale – even though only eight teams have qualified. Home nation fans can gamble on buying tickets in the first wave until October 12 – and if there is too much demand tickets will be allocated via a random draw. More tickets in the first phase will then be available from November 16-28.
There are three types of tickets: match specific, for stadiums or for teams. The draw for the finals will be made on December 1 – and the second phase will begin on December 5 when fans will know exactly where their teams will be playing.
FIFA secretary general Fatma Samoura said: “We have put in place a ticketing system that will five all fans the chance to buy tickets.” The tournament begins in Moscow on June 14.
The eight teams to already sure of playing next summer are hosts Russia, Brazil , Iran, Japan, Saudi Arabia, South Korea, Mexico and Belgium.
- Qatar vs Russia: who had the highest ticket requests in first sale phase of FIFA World Cup?
- Iran uses World Cup 2022 to boost tourism
- Qatar World Cup 2022 tickets cheapest since 1986 tournament
- Qatar Airways World Cup travel packages now on sale
- Football World Cup: Which teams have qualified for Qatar 2022?
- FIFA World Cup 2022 Kits Release Dates
- FIFA World Cup 2022 Qatar Soccer Jerseys, Kit Overview
- When Can you Book The FIFA World Cup 2022 Ticket?
- How Many Stadiums for FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022?
- Players who will retire after 2022 FIFA World Cup in Qatar
- FIFA World Cup 2022 Qatar Schedules, All Teams, Venue, Timing, News
- FIFA World Cup 2022 Schedule, Fixtures, and Timings in US And Canada Time
- Everything you need to know about Qatar FIFA World Cup 2022