Argentina and Nigeria will play their last group game of 2018 FIFA World Cup today at the Saint Petersburg Stadium. Watch free live streaming of this game in HD. Both teams have last chance to remain in the competition. They’ll also see the results of Croatia vs Iceland game to see if they can proceed further. The two times World Champions never lost to Nigeria in a World Cup but this Nigerian team is different from previous. Croatia have qualified for the next round and all remaining three teams can still qualify for the Round of 16.
How to watch Argentina vs Nigeria free?
- Date: 26 June 2018
- Time: 11:30 pm [IST]
- Venue: Saint Petersburg Stadium
If you want to watch the free live stream of Argentina vs Nigeria, kindly visit SonyLiv where its live streaming is available. If Iceland win against Croatia, Argentina need a heavy win against Nigeria. Having some big names in the squad, it should be not difficult for the South American squad to clinch a huge victory over the Super Eagles.
Eight head to head games have been played between Argentina and Nigeria out of which four games played in the FIFA World Cup editions. La Albiceleste never lost to Nigeria in World Cup. Both teams last met in Krasnodar in November 2017 with Nigeria winning by 4-2. Alex Iwobi scored a brace for his side just before the Christmas break. They have faced Argentina in the group stages in each of their last three World Cups.
Argentina Vs Nigeria Telecast Channels
- Argentina: Canal 7 TV Publica, TyC Sports Play, Directv Play Deportes, Directv Sports, Canal de las Erstellas
- Nigeria: SuperSport Live, SLGO, Startimes Sports Focus, Canal+ Sport 1 Afrique, Super sport 3/4
- India: Sony Ten 2/3/HD 2/HD 3/ESPN
- Colombia: Caracol TV, RCN Television, Directv Sports, Directv Play Deportes, Caracol Play
- Denmark: ARD Das Erste, DR TV Live Streaming, DR 3
- Faroe Islands: DR TV Live Streaming
- Finland: YLE Live, YLE TV2
- France: ARD Das Erste, TF1, beIN Sports 1, beIN Sports Connect
- Germany: ORD TV Live, Sportschau Live, SRF zwei, ORF eins
- Italy: RSI La 2, SRF zwei, Italia 1, Radio 105 network
- Japan: NHK Japan
- Mexico: Sky HD, TDN, Azteca 7, Canal de las Estrellas, Blue to go Everywhere
- Netherlands: Een, NOS Live, ARD Das Erste
- Spain: TeleCinco Espana, Mediaset Sport App
- UK: RTE 2, BBC Sport Live, RTE Player, BBC iPlayer, Talksport Radio, BBC Radio 5
- USA: SiriusXM FC, Futbol de Primera Radio, Sling World Cup, Telemundo Deportes, Fox Sports, fuboTV
Use a VPN to watch the World Cup 2018 from anywhere for FREE
You don’t have to miss a single minute of World Cup soccer – even if the country where you are isn’t broadcasting certain games. Because every second of action is being shown somewhere (the UK, for example, is televising every game for free – see below), you can simply use a VPN to login to a region that is broadcasting the game. And it’s really easy to do:
1. Download and install a VPN
We’ve tested all of the major VPN services and we rate ExpressVPN as the absolute best. It’s compatible with all of your devices, supports most streaming services and ranks amongst the fastest. You can even install it on devices like an Amazon Fire TV Stick, Apple TV, Xbox and PlayStation. So for a one-stop shop, you can’t go wrong with Express – but there are more fantastic VPN options out there as well:
The best 3 VPNs for streaming sports online
1. ExpressVPN: the best all-round VPN for streaming, comes with 30-day money back guarantee and/or 15 months for the price of 12
2. VyprVPN: a 40% discount and blazing speeds make VyprVPN a great choice for 4K – and during the World Cup, it’s giving you the chance to win a PS4 + FIFA 18
3. IPVanish: supports up to 10 devices, so great on the go and has 25% off for the World Cup
So watch Argentina vs Nigeria live stream and support your team in the biggest Football competition. What do you think who is going into the Round of 16?